Think you're having a headache getting planning permission from your local authority? You're not alone! See what some other customers of BuyAPlan® have said have been the biggest challenges of applying for planning permission have been so far..
10 common reasons why a planning application is rejected:
- Application forms were not properly signed and/or dated.
- Drawings that are not clearly, appropriately, or at all labelled.
- The certificate of ownership within the application form is not signed and/or dated, or the erroneous certificate has been filled.
- No CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy): Additional Information form was submitted with the application.
- Incorrect or no fee was supplied.
- Plans and information that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- When a Design and Access Statement is necessary, it is not filed.
- On the site location plan, there is no red line drawn around the application site.
- Plan, elevation, and/or section drawings that do not correspond.
- Drawings that are not drawn to a standard scale.