Great news! BuyAPlan® is selected as 1 of 3 'Approved Site Location Plan Suppliers' (also called planning maps) on the Planning Portal (see us on the site here), the official site for planning submissions in the UK.
To achieve this status we had to go through a rigorous process of verification. So why is this important? Well, it means you can be assured that any plans you purchase from BuyAPlan® have:
- The scale of the plan, as surveyed by the Ordnance Survey.
- Ordnance Survey sourced mapping which is regularly updated.
- The correct licensing information.
The other areas of our service that we had to meet to become an Approved Planning Portal Supplier were that:
- We offer a preview of the plan location before purchasing
- You can add the red or blue lines to your plan using the site without needing other software.
- The plans are in a format (we use PDF) that you can immediately send to the Planning Portal as an attachment, so you don't need to convert it
- You can purchase the plan at any stage in your planning application
- We show information to help you purchase the planning map and offer you an email and phone number
- Plans are competitively priced